Measuring your wrist with measuring tape
To find your perfect bracelet size, follow these steps:-
- Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measuring tape or a ribbon just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet.
- .If you using a plain ribbon, mark the mee/ng point where it overlaps to form a full circle with a pen or pencil then use to measure the length. that would be your wrist size
- To find your bracelet size, just add your wrist size with the appropriate FITTING STYLE measurements below. Eg. if your wrist measure is 5.5” and you want a snug fit just add 1/2” and your bracelet size would be a SIZE 6
Measuring your wrist with tape
Measuring your wrist with ribbon
- ORDER SIZE
- Size 6
- Size 7
- Size 8
- Chain size (inches)
- 6”(adjustable from 5.5”-6.5”)
- 7” (adjustable from 6.5” -7.5”)
- 8” (adjustable from 7.5” -8.5”)
- chain size (mm)
A few notes to consider:-
- Measure your wrist at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
- Cold weather can shrink your wrist, so make sure they’re warm
Do you want a snug or loose fit? Well, that really will vary between each individual.If you are buying a delicate bracelet with a thin chain, we suggest doing a snug fit. Most other bracelets should be worn as comfort fit
FITTING STYLE (add inches to your wrist size)
Snug Fit - Add 1/4" to 1/2"
Comfort Fit - Add 3/4" to 1"
Loose Fit - Add 1 1/4"